Sunday, May 27, 2007

What is the best present you gave?





What is the best present you gave?



When birthday comes, we may think a present in our mind.Birthday and present is mutual.I still remember the best present that I gave to somebody.It seem I was the chosen one to saw and bought it.That thing is…wooden carve of phoenix.Do you know about phoenix?If your answer is no, I am sorry because I would not tell to you about phoenix story.The point is the present.That lucky person who received this unique present feel so surprised and speechless after opened up the present pack.Why?she said that she always want to find something that as I gave to her.Actually, I really know this special person is obsessive with phoenix.Hmm…she said that it was the best present for her and it is unique and meaningful.Now, she have a lot of phoenix collection.Every year that comes her birthday, she will received a phoenix from me.Do you know how much time that I take to prepare for her present?One year before her birthday, I was already prepared.Every year is always like this way.Everything must cool, smooth, clean, clear.She have collection of phoenix from me such as glass with phoenix image, pillow case, ornament desk lighter, graphics,and…of course the wooden carve of phoenix.Sometimes,she ask me where is the place that I find all of that special things.Do you know the answer of this question by me?In my soul.Then, her reaction still same like always.Smile and beatific.She said that it may brinkmanship to me.Hmm…coup de grace.So, “BUENA FORTUNA” to me.Why?I want to find the phoenix for my miss phoenix again.

No comments: