Sunday, May 27, 2007

What is the best present you received?


What is the best birthday present you received?




Everybody have their best birthday present.Many presents with many concepts.My best birthday present was gave by my beloved teacher.Can you guess what she gave to me?It is sword .It is too nice, sharp, and masterpiece to me.This sword carved with dragon image.She really know that the weapons is my desire either traditional or modern.It was too surprised when I opened that present.Seem symbolic to me.She gave me a sword, make me like a guardian to her.It is really meaningful to me.why?Sword is just a metal or alloy that create to be a weapon.It use to protect yourself and at the same time it can harm others.Weapon is guiltless.If there is destruction, so the guilty is for those who handle and control that weapons.Somehow, for me it is not as a weapon only, it is enthral art.This sword become so special to me because it is carved with dragon image.Why was my teacher choose this image?Hmm…it is too confidential to discuss.So…lets take it as enigma.You can guess, but you will never know the truth.Only she and me know this matter with deeply.Furthermore, my weapons collection was added by this unique present.So, I am very thankfully to my beloved teacher.She gave me a present not only as a present.It is the thought that counts to me.Almost everyday I will furbish this special sword.I love this sword as I love my teacher.And…if there is anybody who dare to bother my beloved teacher…then, let the sword speak itself!

No comments: