Saturday, June 23, 2007

computer game..

Computer game?hmm...it is my favorite during leisure time.My laptop is my best friend.Many things I can do with my computer.Sometimes we can walk through mirage by this machine.Fantasy world.Hitman:silent assassin is my favorite computer game.This game make me feel real to handle the weapons and the most important is...it is all about my own tactical to acccomplish missions.Anyhow,I am not just playing this game.Actually,I am learning something by this game.It is a teaching method to me.Why?Hmm..not every matter that I can share with others.Let me tell you about this game in a nutshell.Hitman:silent assassin is a game in the role of the world’s greatest assassin.Step into the world of a cold-blooded killer for hire,hunting and stalking my prey in a deadly game of cat and mouse.Obtain a disguise,find a way in,and silently finish the job unnoticed,or kick down the front door with gun’s blazing,and take everybody out.It is completely up to me how to fulfill the contract.Somehow..be warned!some of my targets are heavily guarded,as well as completely paranoid.They will be expecting me!
Contracts delivers more action-packed and suspense-filled missions,with a greater variety of ways to make the perfect kill and increased arsenal of firearms and close-combat weapons.A new graphics engine showcases my “work” in brutal detail and bring the new location to life.An improved control system and more gradual learning curve will ensure that the game is accessible to all aspiring hitmen,just like me.Opss..peace..no war.I am a peace-loving man.Always remember about this matter.

No comments: