Saturday, June 23, 2007

Nightmare..

“Zieben,listen carefully...set-up yourself.This is the choice..this is the point of no return!You are trained to killing that faithful persons.You are the choosen one to accomplish the job.Always remember,you are belongs to me.There is no way out.I am the king and you are the slave.You have to obey my order,passive obedience.”
“Who are you?You can not give order to me!I am a free man.I am not trained to be a killer!I am a peace-loving person and you are not my king!I am not your slave!Careful with your improperly words.Do not provoke me!”
“Hmm..so,why you enter to this kingdom?”
“Kingdom?What kingdom?I have no idea about what you said.”
“This is the kingdom of dark soul.You have no choice!Now,accomplish the task.Kill your brothers as vow to me.And then...you will be the great soldier among us.”
“I am not a betrayer!!!!I am not a coward!!!!How dare you..I shall punish you down!I have vow to my brothers..I will protect them as long as I live!We were born to be brothers and live as a fighter!I am not afraid of you!Never challenge my patient!Now,show yourself and face me!”
“Hmm...ready,the fighting begin!!!”
“Sword!Destruct him!”
The fighting is too dramatic and drastic.They figth with no mercy and unfortunately...
“Chuckk!!”
“Hmm...now you will die..I am stabbing accurately to your heart,Zieben!I have given you the way to become a great person!Somehow..you choose to die.”
“Hmm...Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!I will never ever to choose the evil ways.And..I will never ever betray my brothers..I must live and now..die with pride..”
Huh!Lucky that was a nigthmare.I am still alive..Somehow...it make me think deeply.We should not betray the others to become the great.In the event either live with betray my brothers..or die with still be a true-blue brother..What shall I choose?I think I know the answer for this question.

1 comment:

spring walt said...

iii
nightmare ha?
im also afraid of nightmare tau..huu
you also playing hockey yerk
same as me lorr..but now terkubu mcm 2 jer lorr..
kat kolej nie x dak saper yg nk main hockey...4 gurlzz ok..