Saturday, June 23, 2007

Tactical Chamber..

Tactical Chamber.Hmm...this is my room’s name.This name given by my brothers.NO ENTRY!AUTHORIZED PERSON ONLY!is the notice plates on my door.If you try to trespass my room,so the alarm will warned me.I have set up it.Intruders will punish down!Enter to my room...it is full of memory to me.Why?My brothers pictures and mine decorated the wall.Sometimes recognized as Inspiration Chamber or Brothers’ Memorial.It is comfortable room to me.You will see many mask in this room..such as always have a masquarade party here but it is not like that.It just the theme for my room.Book shelf,there is one side that have novels collection,by the same author..guess who?
Actually,my room is decorated by rocks and shells.Many rocks and shells..since I was 12 years old till now that I have collected them.Many shells from states of Malaysia.Leaves..this is also decorated my room..and I have maple leaves,from Canada,given by my lovely teacher.Somehow,all this things was not messed up.It is well decoration.The decorator?Of course me.At the corner,you will see a piece of wood that design as barge by nature.It is also stick with rock inside that piece of wood.Nice art by mother nature.
Gallery of Weapons,also refer to this room by myself.One step by entering my room,you will welcome by truncheon and my potrait.Then...when you steps forward,it have sword on my furniture.Always remember,if it is a sword ,it remain the same..a weapon.Use to protect or harm although it is an ornament.Tekpi,kerambit,tumbuk lada,and ultimate malay weapon,keris is hang well on my wall.
My room is inspire me.You know why?Hmm...just thinking,no answer provided by me.This room make me comfortable,cool,smooth,desireable to do something that need deeply plan or tactic.The place that pleasantness and pleasure to study,sleep,refreshment,doing work,built up some dreams but not built castle in the air and many more things to me.Awareness..I said it clearly,this room is full of trump card.Never have bad intention to me while you are in my room,Fortress of Glory.Tactical Chamber,Inspiration Chamber,Brothers’ Memorial,Gallery of Weapons or Fortress of Glory,no matter what it names,it remain the same...my room.Can you imagine about my room?Mystify?Interesting?or what else?It is up to you.

2 comments:

shinchancute said...

Hmm...your room sure nice!!!Your brother???You have a brother aloz???I think you are the eldest brother right???Hu hu.....

tokkeris said...

My brothers?you don't have idea about us.so,please forget about this matter,ok?