Saturday, June 23, 2007

Samurai...

Tonight...is the nigth..where I feel that I become a loser if I fail to accomplish my assignment.So,I can not remember how many cup of coffee that I have drink,may be a jug...I still with my job.Focus.I took a cigarette.Smooking is harmful,somehow...I still smooking.Why?When you ask me this simple question,I do not know how to answer..Anyhow,human being is abstract.Easy to say,hard to predict about them.My brothers said that I seems a shadowman..when I begin,there is no one know the end.I do not know,just ask my brothers about it.
Hmm...what should I write?The story begin...there is two of samurai that have a katana for each other.The fighting will end their conflict.They are brave,cruel and ready to kill each other.Nobody know about the conflict and of course there is no one care about them.Their eyes against each other.Really dramatic ..Carefully they step forward somehow..the fighting still not begin..Why?Miscalculate mean their flesh will stab and cut off without mercy by the katana sword that really sharp and luminous..the lagendary sword of samurai that implant their soul in katana.Thereby,they sleep with their sword.
Hyamazaki,the great samurai from Harajuku face Hyoshitora ,the ultimate samurai of Hokkaido.Speak by their eyes such as confirmation by these two arrogant samurai to make the move.There is a bamboo tree around them.Without warning or signal,Hyamazaki cut off a bamboo and then with his katana sword,he throw that bamboo with high impact.The bamboo is flying through the air to Hyoshitora and then...”kapp!!”his katana cut off that bamboo.These two samurai smile each other.Sarcastic.
Hyamazaki grab his katana sword on his head...this style recognize as “eagle show off wing”.Hyoshitora grab his katana sword and then beetling it to his shoulder blade, the style that recognize as “the tiger lurk”.A few moment..and then...”KTINGGG!!!!”harsh metallic sound by two katana swords on struggling.There is spark by the powerful momentum of these katana swords.
They are attacking each other with passionately to kill each other.Their locomation and movement is like shadow and it is too fast.Smashing,slashing stroke,stabbing.They bliz each other with madden.These katana sword always jolt.Their complacency is show off with their katana sword by this fighting!
It is raindrop while they are focus on fighting...it seems the situation that do not to let them fight anymore.The fighting such as in climax by these two dignified samurai in combat arena.They are bleeding...somehow they are force to fight and win.They are samurai,obey with bushido code.Loser has face harakiri or seppuku,mean...die with their on hands.
On tenterhooks,this fighting is not a propaganda anymore like a few week before this fighting.It is purposeful and it is clear.They are pushing to win and nobody know who will face fatal for this dramatic,drastic and.... “BANGG!!”tragically...These two boastful samurai is dead with calibre on their heads.Why,how,and who did it?Because it is start raining..so..I want to sleep.I terminate these samurai and end the conflict.Not by gun...by full stop.

3 comments:

shinchancute said...

Samurai???You like Japanese stories???Hmm...like HATIKU DI HARAJUKU???So,can you speak Japan with me???

shinchancute said...

Samurai ga suki dattara,nihon goga, perapera syaberarennakia..Anata ha itumo atashi no nakama...mata jiki ni aimasyou...

tokkeris said...

I am not a "samurai"."pendekar"?I don't think so..I just read and enjoy to know about them.