Saturday, June 23, 2007

It's all about attitude..

Hmm...today I have been warning by Miss Anis..Why?My attendance is bad.It is not my first time...last semester I received a warning letter for MAT 264 subject.Am I a bad attitude student?What your opinion about this matter?I have changed...I am not that boy who success in his study a long time ago..Time..flying away,never wait for anyone .No matter who we are...either slave or king..timewill not waiting for you..
Who am I?What have I done?Where is my soul?I am here to accomplish my diploma..somehow..this is ridiculous thing that I have done...I should not did this..practically,student must attent to class punctual..my classmates,they are good students..what about me?
Although I am not good enough..somehow..I will try harder to improve my skill of learning,tactical,and method to achieve my goal..Anyhow...I am not learning or study just for diploma.I am learning and study for my live...May be entrance to ivory –tower is a way to success in live,who said so?Yes.It is a way to success in live.Somehow...the most important thing is..to be a person that always learn about who we are in this world.. and do the best for useful thing.. while we are still breathing,still have chances to make others feel that we are not just a person that they know..but they always remember..for our kindly,helpful,good intention,benevolence, benificent and betterment and..something that we have done is beneficially to them till the end...we must live and die with pride..
So,I am not that useless man...I always ready..and it is not impossible to make the heyday once again!Brothers...keep your eyes open..watch your steps..and never say die!Standing strong together..Although we are far away from each others..
Remember what I said...never let your heart slave you down...Make your brain as your king,your body and energy as army and...your heart as ultimate admiral.And then,your sorrow and evil will melt away...your job will done successfully.
Now I know who am I..If you have been dream up something..so half of that thing you have get it already..and the half...is your action and effort to achieve it.I do not want to get just half of my dream up!It must completeness.I am not a dreamer..I am a fighter!So,lets begin...I am clear now..crystal clear about who am I and my mission.

No comments: